Learn about OSHA 300 record keeping in this webinar!
Most employers must record injuries on the OSHA 300 Log of Work Related Injuries and Illnesses, as well as the OSHA 301 Incident Report. Learn what is recordable, what is considered first aid, the posting requirements, calculating your incidents rate, confidentiality of records issues, and more.
Download the handouts before the webinar:
1. Presentation slides for taking notes
2. OSHA Log in Excel (Excel doc will download to the bottom of your screen)
3. OSHA Easy Doc (Word doc will download to the bottom of your screen)
4. First Aid (Non-Recordable) vs. Medical Treatment (Recordable)
5. HIPPA, Multiple Businesses, and Decision Tree